June 02, 2015

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #213

Today is a HUGE day... this is the one day during the year that you can order from both the 2014/2015 catty and the 2015/2016 catty!!!  WIN/ WIN!!!!

I LOVE the colours of this week's Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge... they're so bright and cheerful!  Can't beat that adorable stamp from the new I Think You're Great stamp set... too sweet!  The Banner Triple punch is already my go to and it's only the first day of the catty!!!

Make sure to head over and play with us this week!  The other design team creations are GORGEOUS!


Here's this week's Weekly Deals:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Click Here to Place an Order
Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)