June 06, 2015

Build Your Stamp Collection with Build a Birthday!

I'm so excited to share with you some creations with the Build a Birthday #138646 stamp set over the next few days!  You'll love the versatility of this stamp set and you'll fall in love with the Cherry On Top Designer Series Paper that I've tied in with it!  This particular project also allowed me to play with the new Gift Bag Punch Board #135862 and the gorgeous new In Colours.  

Today's special deal includes some of these goodies!  Any purchase of $75+ before 10:50pm on Sunday June 7th will get the Build a Birthday stamp set for free.  Spend $100+ and get the Build a Birthday Stamp set as well as the Cherry on Top DSP for free!



Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)