May 20, 2015

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #278 ~ Colour Challenge

Oooooh... this week's Stampin' Royalty Challenge is bittersweet... it's a gorgeous colour combo, but all three of the key colours will be gone forever as of two weeks from now!  It's fun to sneak in a couple of last cards with them:)  I do have to admit, I'm more of a fan of the current In Colours for 2014-2016 as well as the newly released 2015-2017 colours... more jewel tones:)

Make sure to head over to Stampin' Royalty to play with us this week... we can't wait to see what you create with this combo:)



Click Here to Place an Order
Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)