May 06, 2015

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #276 ~ Go Grads!


Wow!  How can it be that time of year already????  Yikes!  Every year I think that it can't possibly go faster than the last and every year I realize it's a sprint towards the finish line of the school year.  I wish you could see this card in person... it looks like Crumb Cake and Basic Black but this colour is so much richer... Tip Top Taupe is one of the new 2015-2017 In Colours... I LOVE it!  It was my favourite the second I opened the cardstock package that arrived today!  I can't wait for you to get your hands on it!  In Colour Club is coming in June! Don't miss out and hold your space now!

Make sure to head over to Stampin' Royalty and come play with us!

Click Here to Place an Order
Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

2 comments:

  1. I love this one ! great card
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The taupe is good, but it doesn't beat mint macaron, come on 😝

    XO, Hillary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)