May 25, 2015

Some New In Colours!

To be honest, when I was preparing this quick and easy scrapbook page, I wasn't paying attention to much but the photo.  I did realize that the new In Colours were a perfect match though!  I've used the Cucumber Crush and Tip Top Taupe as well as the new Banner Triple Punch on this page.  If you missed the stamp set, this is one you want to take advantage of quickly... especially for scrappers out there. I've shown it below:)  I'll be taking 25% off this stamp set from today until May 28th at 10pm:)  Make sure to email me your orders ASAP!



Click Here to Place an Order
Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)