May 17, 2015

May Long Weekend and a Big Shot Special

Happy May long weekend everyone!!! I'll be offering 25% off of all Big Shot products for the WHOLE weekend!!!! Want your Big Shot??? Now's the time to get it at 25% off!!! Machine, embossing folders, dies, and framelits all included! Email me your orders to take advantage! All orders over $100 will also include a free embossing folder from me!


If you haven't tried My Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time to sign up! With a deal like this you'll want to invite everyone you know to give it a try too!
Offer Dates: May 12- June 10th, 2015
Offer Details: Use the code SAVE50 to join Paper Pumpkin before June 10, 2015 and get 50% off of the first two months! After that, keep the creativity coming for just $24.95 + tax per month (shipping included).
Anyone signing up during this promotion will be entered to win a free extra month of My Paper Pumpkin on me... winner will be announced on June 11th!
Click Here to Place an Order
Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)