May 21, 2015

Cherry On Top Designer Series Paper Stack Sneak Peek!


How adorable is this new stamp set Friendly Wishes????  The Cherry on Top DSP is GORGEOUS!!!!  The colours are bright and vibrant and yet there is the perfect balance of neutral colours in the stack to create some elegant cards as well:)  This was was just on the happy theme:)  Check on the new Watermelon Wonder and Cucumber Crush In Colours!!!  STUNNING!!!  Unfortunately for me all these new colour names make me HUNGRY!!!!

Click Here to Place an Order
Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)