April 21, 2015

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #210



Loving this week's Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch... it really allows for pretty much anything!  Got sucked into my 2013-2015 In Colours for this one!  Don't forget to check out the retirement list today!  You don't want to miss out!  If there's anything on that list that you're wanting make sure to get them ordered ASAP!!!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Click Here to Place an Order
Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

2 comments:

  1. I love the soft color combination. So feminine and pretty. Love Crisp Cantaloupe and sad to see it go. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fact that you kept the sketch simple and used a strip of paper. Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)