April 24, 2015

Argh!!!!!!

Haven't been on my blog in a few days and didn't notice that my posts haven't been going up as scheduled:(  I'll post them intermittently today:)    This was a QUICK card that I whipped up for a "tween"birthday party that one of my boys was attending this past weekend.  Lovely as a Tree is the longest running Stampin' Up stamp set... I LOVE IT!!!  It is definitely one of those ones that even if it ever retires, it will never leave my stash!
Click Here to Place an Order
Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)