March 25, 2015

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #272


How much do you love this colour combo!!!!!  So adorable and I was so excited when my striped scallops thinlits arrived this week... perfect to make use of such a fun colour combo but keep the die as the focal point!  Make sure to head over to Stampin' Royalty this week to come and play with us!  We can't wait to see what you create with this gorgeous colour combo!

I'd love to offer you 25% off of  the striped scallop thinlit and the A Dozen Thoughts stamp set until tomorrow,  March 26th, at 6pm!  Don't forget that you're in your last week of Sale-abration so make sure to get your order to $60 so that you can choose some of the fabulous freebies that Stampin' Up is offering!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




Click Here to Place an Order
Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)