March 18, 2015

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #271


I'm absolutely in love with sketches.  Funny how I seem to rely on them to create my own cards and yet when I sit down and have to create a sketch for Stampin' Royalty I had no problem.  I wish it were that easy when I was trying to come up with a card layout.  I think because once I've created a sketch I can see the stamps/ embellishments that would work.   Make sure to come and play with us this week!  I'd love to see what you come up with!

Click Here to Place an Order
Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)