March 10, 2015

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #207

Oh my gosh... how can you not love this colour combo!!!  My Snuggles & Smooches Photopolymer set was on my desk when I saw the colour challenge so I decided not to mess too much with details and to simply focus on the stamp set!  I LOVE how clean and simple this way... easily replicable!  Make sure to head over and check out the GORGEOUS samples by the other design team members and come play with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Click Here to Place an Order
Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! These big stamps lend themselves to all kinds of background building. Thanks again for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I don't have those big stamps but your card is tempting me to order them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)