February 02, 2015

You will go together and you will like it!

Okay, my mojo definitely isn't back yet but it at least felt good to put a stamp on paper yesterday.  I swear I spent the weekend in my craftroom staring at the walls... nothing would come to me.  Even sketches weren't helping.  I had a punch of bits and pieces from starting several times over so I just decided that those pieces were going to have to make a card whether they liked it or not:)

Click Here to Place an Order

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

1 comment:

  1. I love it (and I usually don't like Pink). Great combo. Thanks again for the inspiration. I wish we could do the same for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)