January 07, 2015

Stampin' Royalty Challenge

This week's Stampin' Royalty challenge is Birthday cards to celebrate the new year!  I've been preparing for a downline event this weekend so limited time for my own personal crafting but I made up a card from the Hooray It's Your Day Simply Sent kit to share with you!  With the release of the new Occasions Catty, SU has prepared some fabulous videos to go with the new and exciting products!  Check out the one below and let me know what you think!  if you love this card kit as much as I do let me know and I'll grab you one!  I'll even cover the 10% shipping for you until January 10th!

Click Here to Place an Order

Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)