January 29, 2015

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #264 ~Love/ Valentine's Day

I'm so sorry that I'm so late in getting this posted.  It has been a tough few days.  Looking at this project now just reminds me how lucky I am to have the man I love by my side.  Hug those that you love and tell them how much they mean to you.

Click Here to Place an Order

Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say that I love all your posts but this one just touched me deeply and how happy i am for you and how lovely the page is. Shanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything is ok? <3 and hugs!! Hill

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)