January 27, 2015

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #204



This week's Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge is an adorable sketch!  I absolutely love the new You Plus Me stamp set and the Stacked With Love DSP.  Easy combo here... and made it a shaker card with the new heart punch:)  It has love written all over it!  Head over and make sure to play with us this week!  I can't wait to see you come up with!


Click Here to Place an Order


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

3 comments:

  1. Great idea to create a shaker card! Love, love, love the dsp and the cute hearts. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHhhh, shakers are the BEST! I love your card! I have a big handful of those little hearts from the mini bag die and now I know what to do with 'em. Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love shaker cards! Yours is so cute. Love the little touch of bling you added.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)