January 16, 2015

Earn Your Butterfly Rewards!

This was yet another stunning make-n-take from my downline event on the weekend!  This was created by my upline, Ann.  I LOVE it... so much that I had to place an order for this gorgeous stamp set and framelit bundle that I had convinced myself that I didn't need.   It arrives today and I absolutely can not wait to play!  I've got my own Occasions Catalogue Launch Open House this Sunday between 1:30-4pm!  If you're planning on attending make sure to RSVP so that I can have a make-n-take ready for you:)  

This beautiful bundle is $51.75 for the stamp set and coordinating framelits.  Add a package of cardstock and you've got an order that will earn you a free Sale-abration reward!

Click Here to Place an Order

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)