December 17, 2014

Stampin' Royalty Challenge... One Layer Card!




Ahhhhh!!!!  Can you believe it... a flower card!!  I'm starting to feel done with the whole Christmas card thing and ready for a change... one of the many perks of being an SU demo is that I can make that change a little earlier than others.  We've been given access to the whole Occasions Catalogue that launches this January and we were able to order a month in advance!  I've even been able to start get Sale-abration rewards early!  This stunning stamp set is only available one way... FREE!!!!  With any $60 CAN purchase during SAB, you'll be able to select the gorgeous Lotus Blossom stamp set for free!  The flower is insanely beautiful!

Make sure to head over to Stampin' Royalty and check out the other fabulous creations using just one layer!
Click Here to Place an Order

Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)