November 18, 2014

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #199 and New Weekly Deals!



I'm so excited about the Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge that's up for the next two weeks...tons of funny and the options are limitless!  Make sure to head over and play with us this week... 
Click Here to Place an Order


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Ange, this is just adorable, I'll be making this for my nieces and nephews this year! thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! The plaid paper is awesome, and it goes perfectly with your jolly santa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this little guy. Your card is so cute! Perfect card to CASE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super, super cute! Love that plaid paper with the Santa...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you colored the Santa image and the plaid background is perfect! Thanks for being a part of our Hand Stamped Sentiments team.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)