November 21, 2014

Five Minute Friday Meets 12 Weeks of Christmas

I'm so excited to have another five minute Friday card to share with you as well as tying it to my 12 weeks of Christmas!  I'll keep the post short and we


Sign up for your My Paper Pumpkin subscription with me between today and November 30th and get the following:

 Purchase a 3 month subscription and get $10 in free product of your choice from me!
or 
Purchase a 6 month subscription and get $20 in free product of your choice from me!
or 
Purchase a 12 month subscription and get $80 in free merchandise from me!  (This includes $40 in hostess rewards and $40 in free merchandise from me:)





Click Here to Place an Order


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

2 comments:

  1. Love this!!
    XO, Hill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card. Great use of the negative space image and Paper Pumpkin leftovers. It's almost more fun trying to think of things to do with the extra bits.:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)