November 27, 2014

Can't Wait for Tonight

I'm so excited for my Kinda Eclectic Card class tonight... and I've also got a friend coming by to work on her Hello December Project Life Album with me!  I found this gorgeous album cover created by Samantha Bracegirdle and absolutely had to CASE it!  I haven't had the courage to stamp on the album cover before, but this was sooooo easy!  The albums with the cherry cobbler spines have sold out already, but you can still order the espresso spined album which I think would look equally as stunning!  I'm going to be ready to go for December 1st with most of my album put together so I can slide in the daily photos and add the journalling!  Anyone else in for a night of working in an album with me in December????  I'd love to order your album, pocket pages and Hello December card collection and accessories!  Order all components together and I'd be happy to give you free shipping!  This is an album you don't want to miss!


Details on the Online Extravaganza sale can be seen here:
http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Promotions/NA/2014/11_November/OnlineX/Online_Extravaganza_Products_CA.pdf



Click Here to Place an Order

Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)