October 22, 2014

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #251 ~ Anything Goes


Honestly.... loving the Stampin' Royalty theme this week... ANYTHING GOES!  woooohoooooo!!!!  These are the cards that I created this month for my Project Life group!  I stuck with the colour scheme from the Seasonal Snapshot Card Collection and we created some other fun cards to add to their sets.  Finally, my girls bring along their photos and they create a two page 12x12 PL layout.  Half of the fun is choosing what cards to use, the other half is the embellishing!  LOVE IT!

Make sure to head over to Stampin' Royalty and check out the other fabulous creations this week!
Click Here to Place an Order

Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)