October 12, 2014

Introducing Tanya Verret



If you're anywhere in the Squamish/ Whistler/ Lions Bay area Tanya is the girl you want to meet!  I'm so thrilled that she is part of our West Coast Creators Team!

Check out here Facebook Page Here:
https://www.facebook.com/seatoskystamper

"My husband Sean and I live in Squamish BC with our 10 month old daughter and our 4yr old dog. I am stay at home mom and find my days tend to be extremely busy entertaining baby and the dog.  I'm also an avid outdoor enthusiast and a hobbyist photographer. When I actually do have the spare time I love to be able to make cards for family and friends. I've just recently became a demonstrator and I'm loving it so far. "

Click Here to Place an Order

Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)