October 09, 2014

Introducing Shanda Stirk

Here is another wonderful member of my talented downline, Shanda Stirk:

"I have been crafting for as long as I can remember and have always enjoyed any kind of crafting that helps me make gifts for others.   I went to the Delbrook Craft Fair, in North Vancouver, and a friend who was selling her own cards gave me an old Stampin' Up catalogue.  I loved all the products.   Then, I attended a few of Angela's classes and became a demonstrator.   I loved how the papers, ink, stamps, and punches all go together.   I have mostly been a hobby demonstrator but friends enjoy my cards, and so in the last two years have begun offering some classes.  You can see my cards on my blog:

Card:
Colours:   Mossy Meadow,  Cherry Cobbler, Early Expresso
Stamp Sets:  Seasonally Scattered, Ornamental Pine
Accessories:  Mossy Meadow Ribbon

Tags:
Colours:  Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Stamp Sets: Merry Everything
Equipment:  Owl Builder Punch, Petite Pennants Builder Punch
                Envelope Liners Framelits, Petite Petals Punch


"You just punch out the little flowers in Cherry Cobbler, press them into  the Stampin' Pierce Mat with an embossing stylus.  Then you just put Gold Glitz in the centre of the little flowers."


Click Here to Place an Order

Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)