September 11, 2014

Introducing... Stef

I'm so excited to be sharing with you some AMAZING demonstrators that have joined my West Coast Creators Team over the past few years!  This group is one of the most supportive and caring group of people you'll ever come across.  For the next few weeks, I'll be featuring a member of my team on my blog weekly.  I'd love for you to head over to their blog and say hello!


Introducing Stefanie Pletscher:
"I've been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for two years now. I started off just wanting a discount on crafting supplies, and ended up loving teaching classes and helping people with their projects. I work a 'regular' job as an ambulance paramedic, responding to 911 calls, so I found card making a great creative release from the weird and crazy that is my everyday. I love to make cards for all my friends, and many of my coworkers have my cards taped up in their lockers. My monthly card clubs are the highlight of my social calendar, and I look forward to getting together with new friends and old on a regular basis to share what we all love to do."

"The story behind this project... Earlier this summer I went camping with some friends. I wanted to create something that would remind me of the trip, but that wouldn't just be an album sitting on the shelf either. I collected sand, shells, and sticks while we were away, and then put together this shadow box with a photo of my boyfriend and I. The photo was taken at the end of the trip, so we were smelly and greasy, but very happy, and that's what I was hoping to capture. I like it so much that now I'm planning more shadow boxes from more trips! Pro tip: When working with sand in a project like this, keep packing tape on hand to seal up any gaps so you don't end up with sand all over your house!"

Make sure to head over and visit Stefanie at www.craftymedic.blogspot.com

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Day to Day photopolymer stamp set, Back to Basics Alphabet photopolymer stamp set, Hardwood background stamp
Paper:Crumb Cake card stock
Ink: Crumb Cake,  Early Espresso
Embellishments:
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Glue Dots, Sticky Strip, Fast Fuse, DiTombow
Punches:
Big Shot:
My Digital Studio:
Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)