September 15, 2014

Introducing Sarah

I'm so excited to be sharing with you some AMAZING demonstrators that have joined my West Coast Creators Team over the past few years!  This group is one of the most supportive and caring group of people you'll ever come across.  For the next few weeks, I'll be featuring a member of my team on my blog weekly.  I'd love for you to head over to their blog and say hello!  www.sarahnewmanstamps.blogspot.com

Introducing Sarah:
"I've been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for just over a year and love the social opportunities to make new friends and share what I love! I'm a working mom and have a 2 year old son who is my pride and joy! I enjoy being able to unwind after his bedtime with some card making and then keeping track of our family by scrapbooking! " 
 Here's what Sarah had to say about these AMAZING cards!  

 "My little guy is now OBSESSED with Elmo! 
So I was looking at ideas for what to make with the "What's your type" stamp set, and got to thinking that it might work to make some Sesame Street Characters...
So happy with how it turned out! "
Click Here to Place an Order

Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)