September 09, 2014

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #194


Somehow I managed to freeze up my computer and missed posting my card to the Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge blog lastnight before we launched our newest colour challenge:(  I love this Marina Mist, Night of Navy and Hello Honey combo!  Make sure to head over and join us at Hand Stamped Sentiments and play!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Tap, Tap, Tap
Paper:Hello HOney, Whisper White, Subtles Designer DSP stack
Ink: Hello Honey, Memento Black, Night of Navy Blendabilities
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals

Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)