August 24, 2014

Withdrawal...


I have to admit that I love summer holidays... but I do start to go through withdrawal from all of my cardmaking/ scrapbooking/ memory keeping sidekicks:)  I've hit the point in the summer where I'm starting to get everything ready for my September classes.  This will be September's Scrapbook Club page.  (don't worry girls, I've got the masculine colours one ready to go too:)  I did decide to make the titles larger for their pages though...this was just my sample:)

If you've ever thought about joining one of our monthly clubs, this is the time!  Everyone is ready for a night out by the time we September. You'll create a 2 page 12x12 spread each month!


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Be The Star
Paper:Sweet Taffy DSP, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
Embellishments:Daffodil Delight Cotton Ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Spiral Border, 1" Circle
Big Shot:Star Framelits, Star TIEF

Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)