August 10, 2014

Two Projects and a VIDEO!!!

I needed a baby card for a friend and I thought that I'd use the new Gift Box Punch Board to create some packaging for a gift card:)  This awesome new punch board will be available to order starting August 28th with the launch of the new holiday catalogue!  Now, I've heard from some people that they've seen videos and that the gift box punch looks complicated... here's the deal... if I can do... ANYONE can!  I always say, "I'm a teacher... fabulous at giving directions and not so fabulous at following them", but I was able to do this quickly and easily and can have a box ready in under five minutes!  The box that I punched in the video you'll see later this week when I've got it all decorated!

The new photopolymer Dotty Angles stamp set is becoming a go to... it was used to create those awesome dots on the bottom of both the card and the box!

 Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Something for Baby, Dotty Angles, Good Greetings
Paper:Pink Pirouette, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Ink:Pink Pirouette, Sahara Sand, Whisper White Craft Ink
Embellishments:Subtles Candy Dots
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Envelope Punch Board, Bitty Punch Pack
Big Shot:Decorative Dots TIEF, Baby's First Framelits, Project Life Framelits

Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!

  Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)