August 13, 2014

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #241

This week's Stampin' Royalty Challenge is a tough one for me... GLITTER!  I'm not a glitter girl, but I decided to play with my Little Letters Thinlits to make it work... I know, not traditional Christmas colours but I love the way it turned out nonetheless:)  Make sure to head over and join us at Stampin' Royalty this week and inspire me with your glitter!!!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order

Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Silver Glimmer Paper
Embellishments: Blackberry Bliss Satin Ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: Star Border Punch
Big Shot:Little Letters Thinlits

Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
  Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!!!
    XO, Hill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! This glimmer paper is so much easier to use than real glitter, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)