August 18, 2014

Sequins...

I'll admit that I really didn't think I'd use the sequins that became available this year, but I've quickly realized they are perfect for adding a little bling to a card!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Gorgeous Grunge, Work of Art
Paper:Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Hello Honey, Whisper White, Nursery DSP
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Hello Honey
Embellishments:In Colour Sequins
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Circle Punch, Large Oval Punch
Big Shot:Project Life Framelits, Circle Framelits

Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)