August 02, 2014

OOOOHHHHH ... A Daily Deal!

I decided to use up the leftovers on my desk from yesterday and create something different:)  LOVE IT!!!!!!  Lost Lagoon is seriously my dream colour and Hello Honey/ Basic Gray is a perfect combo!  Isn't Dotty Angles perfect for adding a little something to the bottom of the card?? Reminds me of confetti!  All of the new photopolymer stamps this catalogue are SCREAMing my name:)

It's the long weekend here so I'd love to give you a little surprise... how about a daily deal?  Purchase one of the of the following: Amazing Birthday, Banner Framelits or Dotty Angles stamp set and get 10% off, purchase 2 of them get 20% off, or purchase all three and get 25% off!  This sale will be on until tomorrow, August 3rd, at 11am so make sure to get your order in quickly:)


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Dotty Angles, Amazing Birthday
Paper:Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Basic Grey, Whisper White, Moonlight DSP
Ink:Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Basic Grey
Embellishments:
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:1" Circle Punch
Big Shot:Banner Framelits
Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
  Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)