July 24, 2014

shhhh... Sneak Peek:)


Okay... finally starting to feel like a human being again:)  I've snuck upstairs for little "me" time and I couldn't resist sharing a card made with a GORGEOUS new stamp set from the upcoming Holiday catalogue!  This will be top of your list... there are so many gorgeous cards that can be created with it!   Okay... this was my 5 minute warm up... what's next???

Pin It

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Seasonally Scattered
Paper:Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla
Ink:Mossy Meadow, Daffodil Delight Blendabilities
Embellishments:Hello Honey Satin Ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate, Stampin' Up Stapler
Adhesives: Snail
Big Shot:Woodgrain Embossing Folder
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)