July 13, 2014

Project Life Cards

I promise that I have actually been stamping for the past two weeks... I've got some projects done that I'll be sharing with you the first week of August, as well as some Project Life pages, swap cards for the Stampin' Up Convention that I'm heading to on Wednesday, and some downline presents for our trip... can't wait!  I've also been working on scrapbooking on a much larger level for the past week... I've been building the deck on our summer house.

Lastnight I snuck in a few minutes to create some Project Life 3x4 cards to go along with my rapidly diminishing pile of cards from the Everyday Adventures Kit.  I can't believe the fact that I'm completely up to date on this summer's scrapbook pages... I've done a 2 page 12x12 spread every couple of nights after the boys go to bead or in the heat of the afternoon... we're expected to hit 38 degrees celsius here this afternoon so I'm assuming I'll sneak in some time today too!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):What's Up, Work of Art, Something to Say, Draw the Line
Paper:Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Ink: Crushed Curry, Black Memento Ink, Bermuda Bay, Tangerine Tango, Strawberry Slush
Embellishments:Everyday Adventure Project Life Stickers and Washi Tape
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Arrow Punch, Project Life Corner Rounder

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)