July 26, 2014

Interested in New Techniques?

Have you purchased tons of stamping products over the years that you haven't even opened yet?  I'd love to teach you how to use them!  I've got technique clubs starting up again in September that will be creating cards like the one below and I'd love to have you join me!  Email me for more details!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Serene Silhouettes, Good Greetings
Paper:Basic Black, Whisper White, Lost Lagoon
Ink:Black Memento Ink, Lost Lagoon
Embellishments:Lost Lagoon Satin Ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)