June 09, 2014

Work of Art Class


I'm so excited to announce my "Work of Art" class coming up on Wednesday June 25th!  This versatile stamp set is AMAZING... I can't believe the cards that have been created with such a simple set.  This class will include the clear stamp set and you will make five fabulous cards in the class showcasing the different ways that this set can be used!  Today's cards show off just style we'll be doing:)  I've also re-shared a card from a few week's back that I created using it!

Date: Wednesday June 25th
Time: 7:30-9pm
Cost: $33  or *$30 for current club members
I am limiting this class to 8 so please RSVP ASAP to avoid disappointment.  Deadline for registration is Friday June 13th!

Don't live locally?  The class can be shipped to you for an additional shipping charge... contact me for details!



Click Here to Place an Order




Stamp Set(s): Work of Art
Paper:Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey
Ink:Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Black Stazon
Embellishments:Basic Rhinestones
Tools: Paper Snips, Simply Scored
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)