June 16, 2014

Say Cheese!


Oh my gosh... I'm soooooo in love with this camera!  It is available as a single stamp in the new catty for just $11.95 (only comes wood mount).  Between that and the Large Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder I'm a happy girl:)  My deal of the day, good until tomorrow, June 17th at 11am is one of two options, you can either have the Large Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, or the Snapshot stamp at 20% off or you can get one of them free with a $50 purchase!  Purchase $100 and get them both free!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Snapshot, Hip Notes, Playful Pennants
Paper:Kraft Paper, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink:Coastal Cabana Blendabilities, Hello Honey, Early Espresso
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: 2" Circle
Big Shot:Large Polka Dots Textured Impressions embossing Folder

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)