June 30, 2014

I Can't Say Thank You Enough!

This gorgeous card was sent to me by a good friend and I thought it was fitting for the Thank You I wanted to say to you!  It has been yet another amazing year with Stampin' Up and I feel privileged to have formed the friendships that I have in the past 6 years.

My special thank you for my 12 hour sale today is a choose your own sale:

Spend $25 get a free package of dimensionals 
or
Spend $35 and get a free package of Candy Dots in your colour choice from me
or
Spend $50 and get a free Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
or 
Spend $75 and choose a free stamp set up to $16 of your choice

In addition, I'm offering a discount of 10% of your merchandise value to help cover shipping costs!  This sale ends at 9pm PST today, June 30th.



Pin It Click Here to Place an Order

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)