June 03, 2014

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge

Isn't this a great colour combo????  I'm so in love with this baby set!  Anyone who knows me knows that is largely to do with the fact that there is a coordinating framelit set... LOVE IT!!!  Check out the stamp set/ framelit bundle below!  Best part is you can now order from the new catty!  I've got an order going in tonight so let me know if you'd like this one added on for you!

Make sure to join us at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week for a super sweet colour challenge!  We can't wait to see what you come up with!


Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Something for Baby
Paper:Whisper White, Subtles DSP Stack, Pistachio Pudding
Ink:Strawberr Slush, Pistachio Pudding
Embellishments:Candy Dots, Rhinestones, White Satin Ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:2 1/2" Circle Punch
Big Shot:Something for Baby Framelits

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love this new set, too! Your strips of Pistachio really draw attention to the adorable die cut!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)