June 15, 2014

Fries Anyone?

I can't wait to use these adorable little fry boxes for my upcoming Diva Night!  I think it will look adorable with some little goodies in it!  Today's goodies that I'll offer 20% off on (until June 16th at 11am) are the Fry Box die, the Be The Star Stamp Set, Star Framelits and the Large Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder!  Don't miss out!

I'm going to share some possible exciting news... I'm about $1300 in sales away from earning the Stampin' Up getaway vacation for my husband and I.  I've got two weeks left to do it... I know it's a long shot, but I'm ready to give it a go:)  Make sure to check in for my daily deals!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Be The Star
Paper:Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Whisper White
Ink:Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey
Embellishments:Lost Lagoon Striped Satin Ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Big Shot:Fry Box Die, Large Polka Dots TIEF, Star Framelits

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)