May 05, 2014

Mother's Day Inspiration and New Daily Deal!

My sweet friend Angie Juda did a gorgeous card using the Watercolor Wonder Washi tape.  I CASE'd the card but changed it up to use the Gingham Garden Washi Tape.

While supplies last (as they are on the retirement list)  I'm going to offer the Gingham Garden and Beautiful Butterfly Die at more than 25% off!  The gingham garden will be $6 including s/h and taxes and the die will be $26.  Orders need to be in to me no later than May 6th at 11am PST, but please let me know ASAP as these items are on the retirement list and are only available while supplies last!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Delightful Dozen
Paper:Whisper White, Island Indigo
Ink:Island Indigo
Embellishments:Gingham Garden Washi Tape, Basic Rhinestones
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Big Shot:Beautiful Butterfly

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

  1. This is so cute, think I'll case one for my sister :). Love that bright butterfly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)