May 23, 2014

Loving the Lullaby

I'm loving this new DSP.... Lullaby!  It has gorgeous colours for both boys and girls!  You'll have access to it in just 10 short days!  I've got the details of my DSP/ ribbon/ embellishment shares all worked out and will post later today!  This is the best way to get hold of everything you want!

 Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Something for Baby, A Round Array
Paper:Lullaby DSP, Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Pear Pizzaz
Ink:Pear Pizzaz, Hello Honey, Baked Brown Sugar
Embellishments:Mini Brads
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:3/4" Circle, 1" Circle, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle
Big Shot:Something For Baby Framelits

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)