May 10, 2014

Join The Club

 I'm so excited to share with you yet another card made using the amazing Blendabilities... I'm still not great, but the learning curve is fast!  I'll be starting a Blendabilities Club in June!


 Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Blended Bloom, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:Moonlight DSP Stack, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
Ink:Blackberry Bliss, Daffodil Delight Blendabilities, Raspberry Ripple Blendabilities
Embellishments:Hello Honey Satin Ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Word Window

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)