May 04, 2014

Happy Birthday to the Love of My Life and Deal of the Day Returns!


First off, I must start with saying thank you to Mary Fish for the inspiration... I absolutely LOVED a card that she did a little while back, but I needed more of a birthday theme so I just played with the stamps:)  My stamping Mojo appears to be on a hiatus right now, so I'll take inspiration in any way I can get it... I've been spending ridiculous amounts of time just sitting and staring at the paper:)  This card saved my buns when creating for my wonderful hubby who is having his birthday today!

This stamp set is a must have and as it is May again and I'm working towards that wonderful Stampin' Up incentive trip, you'll get spoiled!  From today until tomorrow (May 5th at 11am), I'm offering the Blue Ribbon Stamp set with a discount of 25% off of the retail amount (taken off after taxes and shipping calculated)  It will cost just $25.48 including taxes/ s/h. Make sure to add the retiring Polka Dot Parade DSP to your order... definitely a favourite of mine!   I'm so sad this is retiring, especially as all colours are still current!
Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Blue Ribbon
Paper:Polka Dot Parade, Marina Mist, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Ink:Marina Mist, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry
Embellishments:Basic Rhinestones
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:2 3/8" Scallop Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, 1 3/8" Circle

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)