April 25, 2014

Sweet Essentials Congratulations

I used my Silhouette for my door image for this card, and my Sweet Essentials stamp set was the perfect touch for the "congratulations" sentiment!  I can't believe that this is on the Retirement List... make sure to order yours today as stamp sets are selling out quickly!!

All orders of $50+ between today and 9pm PST on April 25th will receive a Textured Impressions Embossing Folder of their choice as a gift from me!  Please email me your selection immediately after placing your order so I can get it sent out to you ASAP!

Please remember that all items on the Retirement List, including stamps this year, are only available while supplies last!  You can check out the lists here:





Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Sweet Essentials
Paper:Real Red, Midnight Muse, Whisper White
Ink:Midnight Muse
Embellishments:Basic Brads
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)