April 30, 2014

Stampin' Royalty Challenge#226 ~ Mom

First off, I have to start by saying that it feels like I've been waiting for today for a LONG time...it is the Stampin' Up Catalog Premier Party for Canada tonight:)  I'm attending in North Van... can't wait to get together with a bunch of girls from my fabulous West Coast Creators team for dinner first and then head over for the excitement... I feel bad for my poor students today... I'll be on pins and needles all day:)  I'm allowed to post a pic of the new catty cover tomorrow... watch for some sharing!!!

This week's Stampin' Royalty Challenge will get you organized with Mother's Day just around the corner!  Make sure to head over to see the beautiful samples and to share your creations with us!  Funny, this sooooo isn't my kind of colour combo, but I really love this card.... what do you think??

Don't forget to check out the new goodies added to the SU Clearance Rack!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Delightful Dozen, Petite Petals
Paper:Crushed Curry, Smoky slate, Whisper White, Eastern Elegance DSP
Ink:Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate
Embellishments:Candy Dots, Doilies
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Petite Petals Punch
Big Shot:Beautifully Baroque TIEF
Please remember that all items on the Retirement List, including stamps this year, are only available while supplies last!  You can check out the lists here:




Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)