April 03, 2014

Masculine Birthday

I love how this card turned out... best part was it was created with a bunch of scraps on my desk!  Sometimes I have the most success putting together a bunch of pieces that are already there and ready to go!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Express Yourself, The Open Sean
Paper:High Tide DSP
Ink:Summer Starfruit
Embellishments:Neutrals Designer Buttons, Summer Starfruit Satin Ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Angled Tag Topper, Scalloped Circle Punch
Big Shot:SAB TIEF folder

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

  1. Ange....this is AWESOME!!!!!! I very much like this...a LOT. Brilliant job. ooxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)