February 18, 2014

Wonderful Watercolor!

Loving this Sale-abraion DSP!  There's not one pattern in the package that I haven't been able to make use of!  I can't wait to share this month's scrapbook club page with you!  Watch for it on Thursday!
Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Watercolor Wonder
Paper:Sweet Sorbet DSP, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink:Crisp Cantalope, Sahara Sand, Pool Party, Black Stazon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

  1. I like the way you are using the paper. I just might have to case this when I get my DSP! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)