February 03, 2014

Last Call..

I've extended the deadline until Tuesday as I'll have another order going in in time:)  If there's anyone out there who missed signing up for this class let me know ASAP:)  Here's another sample... I'm taking a liking to the one with the Baked Brown Sugar larger circle... you?
Starburst Sayings Class
We will be making 5 projects at this class including the card above. 
*You have the option of adding $12.50 in merchandise to this choice in order to be able to add a free Sale-abration item!


Registration Deadline: Sunday February 2nd to ensure delivery of your product at the class
Pin It Click Here to Place an Order

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)