February 10, 2014

Hip Hip Hurray Card Kit

Hip Hip Hurray Card Kit is here and it's good!  I can' believe that for $24.95 you get this awesome package!  I made all 20 cards yesterday:)  Again, if My Paper Pumpkin wasn't for you, this will be!  This is the perfect escape, but for $24.95 for the 20 notecards and envelopes it is an AWESOME value!  This kit came with an ink spot, clear block and stamp set as well.  If you scroll down to the bottom of this post you can see all the little goodies!  This is the perfect kit to intro a new cardmaker or to have on hand for the experienced card maker when you just don't have hours to create but need some quick cards!  I love the kraft notecards with their details!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
*All products from Hip Hip Hooray card Kit
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)